Magos technology is coming to entirely revolutionize the interaction framework in eXtended Reality (VR/AR/MR) environments, enabling end-user to interact via their fingers, providing a natural, realistic, more immersive and intuitive user experience (UX).
Magos is a new technology upon which several eXtended Reality application scenarios can be built, exploiting the high dexterity Magos provides.
It is composed of 5 main subsystems:
1. A finger tracking system for measuring every finger joint movement
2. A hand-orientation tracking system for measuring hand orientation
3. A wireless indoor location tracking system for measuring the position in 3D space of hands
4. A haptic feedback system for simulating via vibration sensors the sense of touching digital objects in XR environments
5. Interfaces with 3rd party systems like Unity so that we provide an SDK to XR developers for implementing applications