Whether you are an innovation and manufacturing veteran or a company just embarking on your digitalisation journey, the VTC plugin can help you level up your processes as follows:
– Create virtual trainings by using a plugin with predeveloped functions that support content creation;
– Integrate engineering data from various sources to provide interactive experiences;
– Reduce the time it takes to develop an interactive and bespoke virtual training;
– Increase the agility of your current engineering workflows and upskill your workforce to facilitate the adoption of emerging technologies;
– Develop and demonstrate teardown applications in a virtual environment.
The VTC plugin has been developed by the Digital Manufacturing Tools team at HSSMI, which has been creating bespoke tools, workflows and environments to aid manufacturing engineering tasks for the past three years. HSSMI is a sustainable manufacturing innovation consultancy with extensive skills and capabilities in digital manufacturing tools and experience in supporting some of the UK’s largest manufacturers. This enables us to provide an independent perspective on your organisation’s journey towards training your end users. We appreciate that each manufacturing business is different and endeavour to provide tailored solutions that work for your business’s way of thinking.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme through the XR4ALL project with Grant Agreement No 825545.
HSSMI is not responsible or liable in any manner for any user generated content. In no event shall HSSMI be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of data or data use incurred by you or any third party arising from your access to, or use of, the content provided through this site.