VR DICOM improves diagnosing capabilities of medical doctors (e.g. radiologists, surgeons, etc.) by providing features to display and manipulate DICOM images in its natural 3D form.
The product also contains a detailed high-quality human anatomy atlas which can be referred during the interaction with DICOM objects.
Multiple users can share the VR scene and interact together during DICOM data examination.
VR DICOM is also a great application for the education. Multiple students can join the scene with their professor and referring to the human anatomy atlas they can learn details about the radiology.
VR DICOM provides following features:
- Loading of DICOM data from CT and MR modalities.
- Scanning, panning and rotating.
- Intuitive slicing of DICOM objects from various angles and directions.
- Windowing for filtering visualized DICOM data (e.g. to display only bones)
- Colorful visualization of CT DICOM objects.
Human Anatomy Atlas
- Highlighting an anatomy object
- Hiding an anatomy object
- Slicing an anatomy object
- Rotating an anatomy object
- Scaling an anatomy object
- Sorting anatomy objects around the body
- Searching anatomy objects in database
- Returning all anatomy objects (including hidden ones) to their place
- Fading all – making the whole anatomy system transparent
- Highlighting all – highlighting the whole system
- Moving / rotating the whole body
- Horizontal positioning the body
- Ant mode – user size is miniaturized allowing so to observe the body from different perspective
- Info monitor on / off
- Switching systems – e.g. muscular system, nerve system, respiratory system etc.
- Switching gender
- Sharing the VR scene among multiple users.
- Synchronizing user activities (e.g. manipulation with a DICOM object) among all users.
- Voice communication among users.
- Setting users to the position (e.g. a professor can set all students to a chosen place so that they can observe him).