Reach out to email@example.com for a free demo and try-out package.
3DoF/6DoF movements in VR offer a natural way for VR users to interact with the digital environments. To use these functionalities, a compatible headset that supports the 6DoF movements is needed. With the still limited adoption of 3DoF/6DoF VR headsets worldwide, it makes it difficult for VR developers to grow their reach and impact. Immersive worlds designed for VR cannot easily be translated to other platforms such as PC and phone. It gives current VR developers a big challenge to grow beyond VR platforms and creates a big barrier of entry for mobile developers to enter VR development.
This Unity3D plugin allows to export VR applications build on the Unity XR Toolkit to touch devices, such as tablet or mobile phones. It automatically translates the inputs to touch controls. In just a few simple steps an export is generated.
- Enabling 2D play mode for tablets & phones
- Controlling movement on tablet
- Walking stick with ability to modify movement/rotation speed
- Through touch or rotation of the tablet
- Input actions on tablet
- Possibility to realize own UI of buttons and walking stick with customizable sprites and design
- Compatible with iOS & Android
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme through the XR4ALL project with grant agreement No 825545